The rules are:
1. “The Honest Scrap” award must be shared!
2. The recipient has to tell 10 true things about themselves.
3. The recipient has to pass along this prestigious award to 10 more bloggers.
4. Those 10 bloggers all have to be notified they have been given this award.
5. Those 10 bloggers should link back to the blog that awarded them.
The 10 things about me:
- I live in Trussville, AL in a small neighborhood that I love. I have 3 sweet widows that live next door and in the 2 houses across the street who are so sweet to us.
- I am an AVID Yankees fan. Jay and I have been to New York twice to see them play. (CONGRATULATIONS TO THEM FOR WINNING THE AL EAST!!!)
- I love to read and I consider my books treasures.
- I've had Jury Duty 6 times.
- My fingernails grow at the speed of light which is great, but that means my toenails do too, which isn't so great. I have to cut them all the time.
- I am fascinated with people's lives. I love to watch reality TV, read celebrity gossip, READ YOUR BLOGS....
- I lost my wedding ring a few weeks ago and it makes me so sad.
- I recently committed to myself to take better care of my skin.
- I sponsor a 5 year old little girl in Brazil named Laura Stephany through World Vision. She is the cutest little thing.
- I'm becoming more like my mother everyday - and that's a GOOD thing!
Now my 10 Recipients!
Rachel at Grasping for Objectivity in My Subjective Life
Cindy at Peeper's Page
Jennifer at Happiness is Brilliant
Tracy at The Calvert Connection
Abbie at According to Abbie
Paulina at Mona May I
Lianne at Socks are not the Enemy
Kaitlyn at Life of a Busy Wife
Mollie at Mollie's Dog Pound