1. You record Judge Judy everyday. And you looked on Netflix to see if you could get Season 1.
2. There is no such thing as "too much" moisturizer after you take your makeup off at night.
3. You find yourself not drinking anything after 7 for fear you'll be going to the bathroom all night.
4. You go for your annual physical and the doctor starts his sentence with "women your age...".
5. You go to a restaurant and don't recognize one single song that plays the whole time you're there.
6. The 90's are the "good ole' days".
7. You blink and it's your birthday again. And you have to really think about how old you'll be.
8. College students look like babies.
9. You're too tired to think of a 9 and 10 and decide to go to bed instead.
I'm not saying any of these relate to me in any.way.whatsoever. It's just an observation...