And then this - an award from Miss Stacy over at Stacy's Snippets and Random Thoughts. I've been reading this chick's blog for a long time now and she's one of the few people who can make me laugh out loud. If she didn't live 1500+ miles away, I'm sure we would be fast friends and "thick as thieves". (I've been wanting to say that ever since Bravo replayed Carolyn saying it approximately 500,000 times.)
Apparently, I need to tell you 7 things you've
- I'm becoming obsessed with tacky Christmas decorations. I'm not sure when it started but I can totally see myself in a few years becoming the old lady who leaves her blue lights up year round. No, I don't have any blue lights - yet.
- After reading this and this, I think I've had PMS for about 2 years straight. I'm sure you don't think that's possible. Just trust me.
- I bought a Middleton Doll at FAO Shwartz a couple of years ago when Hubs and I went to New York. I've always wanted one. I did the whole shebang: picked out my baby, sat in the chair and rocked it while the nurse went over the adoption papers as I promised I would take care of my "baby" for the rest of my days. I did all this while Hubs pretended he didn't know me.
- I cut bangs a couple of weeks ago (yes, I did it myself) and can't seem to stop. I think they're about halfway up my forehead right now.
- I've been known to waste huge amounts of time whenever I have a day off. Today may or may not be one of those days seeing as how it's 9:30, I'm still in my pajamas and I have a list a mile long of things I need to do.
- Apparently I need 9+ hours of sleep to have a sunny disposition. I never get it which leads back to #2 on this list.
- I may secretly wish I was cool enough to be in the CIA.