Tuesday, April 12, 2011

No Means No

In case you didn't know, I'm not much of a rebel. I've pretty much been a plain Jane my entire life. My wardrobe consists of white, black, gray, off-white, brown... get the picture? Everytime my BF and I go shopping she tries and tries to get me to buy some clothes that are bright colors but I always end up buying my "safe" pieces.

I think I might have just taken a baby step. I can't help but smile when I look down at my bright colored toes peaking out of my brown shoes (and of course, brown pants)! You gotta love a polish called "No Means No"!


Watch out y'all! Who knows what's next!

7 comments:

MamaHen said...

LUV it! (and the shoes too)

LeAnna said...

You go, girl! ;) Love the bright toesies!

Stephanie said...

Woah, woah! Control yourself girl! Hahaha ;)

Abo, Crys, GB and FB said...

so funny! I don't branch out myself too much in the close department. I prefer black

Janna said...

pretty. I used to be the same with wearing colors, but my new years resolution was to break free. and I did!!!

Rachel said...

I was totally basic-wardrobed for years, too. Then after I had kids, something snapped. Now I am what I am today.

Stacy's Snippets said...

Yowza!