Monday, November 28, 2011

My Pants Feel a Little Tighter

So, I decided to wear a skirt today. That's how I'm dealing with my big, bloated belly full of turkey, ham, dressing, apple pie, etc.

I have LOVED this long weekend. After I got off work Wednesday night I got my hair done, convinced Hubs to go to the grocery store with me and then came home and made a chicken cheese ball. (I refused to go to the in-laws with just ice.)

We had a great time with Hub's family Thanksgiving Day. It was my newest nephew's first holiday and we loved having a baby in the house! It was so sweet to look over and see Hubs with his niece and 2 nephews on his side of the family all on the couch together.



Friday was absolutely wonderful. I spent the entire day in my pajamas napping, reading, and watching TV. I did get online early that morning and did about 95% of my Christmas shopping. Total score for not having to battle the crowds (or get out of my pajamas)!

Saturday, Hubs and I ran a few errands before he went to watch the game with friends. (If you're from Alabama you know exactly which game I'm talking about.) Sunday, I woke up to the most beautiful sound - RAIN - and it hasn't stopped all day. I know it's not ideal to most, but I absolutely love it.

Can't wait to see what this week holds!

6 comments:

MamaHen said...

Ohhhh, look how adorable Jay looks holding that baby! Tell him Wendy says he looks "Adorable, just adorable!"

More baby pics please!

Janna said...

Just so you know...it's not just you - the tight pants thing, I mean. :) Glad you had a great Thanksgiving break.

Lois Christensen said...

Sounds like a great weekend! And the tight pants, let's not even go there!

Lois Christensen said...

Sounds like a great weekend! And the tight pants, let's not even go there!

Rachel said...

Impressive!! I tried to find online Black Friday deals, but failed miserably.

carissa said...

so happy to hear you had a happy thanksgiving. next year i'm doing the black friday online style. i like my pajamas. kudos to you for your brilliance!