Peeperspage - Obviously, I am loving The Bachelor. It sucks me in every stinkin' season. At this point, Alli is my girl too. I love that he went ahead and sent Michelle home. Bless her heart, she needs help in the biggest way.
Cindy- I ended up buying the prizes for Bunko at the cutest little store called Peacocks in the Parlor. Not only is everything in there great, but they wrap it for you in these cute little polka dot bags with tissue paper and ribbon. Total bliss.
- First Prize - $25 - A wrought iron planter that was shaped like a teacup and saucer. I wish I had taken a picture because it was so adorable. I added a kitchen towel that said something on it about Plan B. It was really cute.
- Second Prize - $15 - Hot pink kichen towel that looked kind of like an apron and said something about taking or leaving dinner.
- Third Prize - $10 - One of those list notepads that has the magnet on the back. It had a picture of a woman on it that said something about pulling your big girl panties up and dealing with it. (Obviously, I can't remember it exactly.) I also added one of those big nail files that had dice all over it.
- Last Bunko Prize - $5 - candle with candle holder
- Loser Prize - $5 - candle with candle holder