Before I get to my regularly scheduled post: Mama Hen is having a giveaway! Go on over and leave a comment to win. Make sure to come back though. I'll miss you while you're gone...
Hmm, Hmm, Hmmm. Just waiting....
Great! You're back! The lovely Jill over at Peeptoe Pumps and Pearls tagged me to answer these 5 questions with 5 answers each.
Question #1 – What were you doing 10 years ago? (Good grief, I can barely remember yesterday.)
- In January 2000, I was 25 and had been married for a year and a half. This was about the time that things started clicking for us. We had gotten used to be married (yes, I know - we're slow) and really started enjoying each other.
- I'm a computer programmer and about this time I was breathing a sigh of relief that our product didn't blowup during Y2K.
- 2000 was the year that Callie & Sissy came into our lives.
- Felicity was my favorite TV show.
- Jay and I were going to Lakeside Baptist and made a ton of new friends.
Question #2 – What are 5 things on your To-Do list today? (This is my list for 01/12/2010)
- Go to Academy on my lunch break to get some new tennis shoes.
- Jazzercise at 6:00.
- Watch as many shows as possible on the DVR.
- Paint my toenails. (Oh yes, they're still naked.)
Question #3 – What 5 snacks do you enjoy? (Just 5?)
- chocolate chip cookies
- chips (all kinds)
- string cheese
- Wheat Thins
- Butterfinger Blizzards
Question #4 – Where are 5 places that you have lived? I've never lived anywhere other than Alabama but Jay and I have lived in 5 different houses since we've been married.
Question #5 – What are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?
- Buy my Dad's company.
- Buy a Jazzercise franchise.
- Give 10% to my Church.
- Sponsor more children through World Vision.
- Help as many people as I can.