Wednesday, December 14, 2011

This doesn't deserve a title

I cannot tell you how happy I am to finally be home. December has been treating me like I'm a social butterfly and dropping more festivities in my homebody lap than I know what to do with. I decided to come home straight from work instead of going to Church because I didn't think I could "turn it on" till 8:30. You know what I mean - all the smiling and talking. Oh I kid, I was just really tired.

I did make one little detour through the Taco Bell drive-thru. I never thought I'd go back there since we broke up after the stomach revolt of 2009 after eating a Nachos Supreme. I think that may have been when I first realized my stomach had officially entered adulthood.

Thinking back, Taco Bell hasn't been my friend for a long time. I met my one and only stalker there the summer before my Senior year of high school. We used to hang out there on Sunday nights after Church and I met a real cutie. Unfortunately, things didn't go so well and I ended up dodging him for months. The last straw was when he showed up at my dorm my Freshmen year of college wearing a doo rag.

Needless to say, I didn't go for the food. About 3:00 today I started craving one of their Strawberry Frutistas and I made a commitment in my heart to move heaven and earth to get one. Only in Alabama does it make more sense to get a frozen drink in the middle of December rather than hot chocolate. It was a sweet 61 degrees as I sat in the drive thru with the window down at 5:30.

I'll go ahead and apologize now for writing a post about my trials and tribulations with Taco Bell. It says a lot about the excitement in my life. So I'll go now. I plan on spending the rest of my night snuggled up on the couch under my electric blanket watching TV with Hubs.

1 comment:

MamaHen said...

Wow! I've never had a stalker. That's what you get for being so pretty and adorable.

Abbie loves those Frutistas. I've never had one, but she is crazy about them.