Sunday, April 19, 2009

A Week of Busy

Just so you don't think I'm a total slacker for not blogging, I'll give you a recap of my week. It's been pretty busy for me and apparently, Mama is getting antsy for a new post.

I know I said we were doing our taxes Monday night but we didn't. So... we ended up doing them Tuesday night during commercials while we watched The Biggest Loser. Nothing like waiting till the last minute.

Wednesday night we had dinner at Jay's boss's house. It was the first time that I had met Lamar and his family. They were really nice and we had a great time. Shoutout to Heath's wife, Tracy, who let me know she reads my blog.

Thursday night, I met my friend Tanya for dinner and then we went to Sips N Strokes. I know - I'm becoming a junky! (I'll post pics of my latest artwork soon.)

I mean, it's been such a crazy week that I haven't even watched all my shows! I have all of these on the DVR right now that are just crying out for me to watch them. (FYI, they aren't in any particular order.)
  • Bones
  • NCIS
  • America's Next Top Model
  • The Housewives of New York City
  • The Office
  • The Unit
Saturday was fun. Jay and I have friends whose kids play soccer for Upwards. We decided to go watch them play and it was the cutest thing ever.

Here's Hope. She wouldn't go out on the field without Mickey. The only time she kicked the ball was when I told her I would get her a prize if she did. After she kicked it she ran off the field and hugged me. Precious!


Caroline and Olivia were next. How cute are they??? Olivia had this crazy thing going where she would run and hold her ponytail. Crack me up! And Caroline just looked like a little angel.


Obviously, Katherine didn't play but look how cute she is!


Last was Graci. She really got after it. I think she's going to end up really being good.
Today we went to Church, watched the Yankees game (THEY WON!!!), I ran errands, made a Chicken & Rice Casserole for next week, washed clothes, folded clothes AND cooked dinner! No kidding - we had Tilapia, brown rice and brussel sprouts.
And now I'm just ticked off. The stinkin' weather is on and I'm missing The Amazing Race. And I'm pretty sure it's going to cut into The Celebrity Apprentice too. GRIEF! The sirens just started going off again so I guess I better wrap this up.
I'll try to do better this week about blogging. Love ya'll!

3 comments:

Daphine said...

Wow! You did have a busy week! And I thought mine was busy. I'll stop complaining about me being so busy after just reading your post. lol!

Have a great week ahead!

MamaHen said...

I want some chicken casserole!

Okay, that Catherine is too cute. Love the hair.

You have been busy, so that's why you haven't called.....

Mollie said...

Busy week - much of it looks like it was outdoors. Sigh. It has done nothing here but rain (except Saturday which was glorious and allowed me to golf).