For all of you wondering (all 2 of you), Jay did not get selected for the capital murder case. In fact, they let him go completely yesterday. Bless his heart, his decade long wait for Jury Duty lasted 1 and a half days.
I got this Meme over at Sister's blog - it's my first one EVER! Note: These are in no particular order.
8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. My trip to California in 2 and a half weeks.
2. Going on a trip with my mom and sister to Amish country. (who knows when this will happen, but we are excited)
3. The day my cats go to kitty heaven.
4. Abbie's wedding day.
5. Growing old with Jay.
6. The day I get so old that I can wear a pink sweat suit everyday.
7. Sitting on the couch with Jay and watching "our shows".
8. Getting a hug from Jesus.
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
2. Worked out at the gym.
2. Went to work.
3. Went to a funeral.
4. Bought groceries.
5. Watched The Biggest Loser with Jay.
6. Folded clothes.
7. Thought about blogging and then didn't.
8. Was sad because the Yankees lost yet again.
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Meet Derek Jeter.
2. Sew at least once a day.
3. Be completely confident in my own skin.
4. Go on a cruise
5. Work part-time
6. Eat whatever I want with no consequences.
7. Blink my eyes and make cat vomit, pee and poop disappear
8. Have a super power that allows me to be invisible.
8 Things I Watch on TV
1. The Housewives of New York City
2. The Biggest Loser
3. The Celebrity Apprentice
4. The Unit
8. America's Next Top Model