Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Confession Tuesday - Part 3

It was a pretty good day. I did the work thing, the workout thing, and now Hubby and I are doing our TV thing - watching The Biggest Loser. Ya'll it is such a good show! I love it that these people are willing to put it all on the line to get healthy. I have already teared up twice.

OK, confession time. Sunday, on the way to church, Hubby said, "You look so pretty." I turned my head to smile at him and he said, "Wait, I think you have a hair growing out of that mole." Please note: this was a mole on my face. Sure enough, HAIR GROWING OUT OF A MOLE ON MY FACE! I was very thankful for my long nails because I was able to pull that sucker right out of there.

Obviously, I have reached a point in my life where I have to worry about random hairs. I guess I'll have to do a face check every morning. I am obviously very thankful that Hubby told me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, that is the funniest thing I have read in a long time. We are getting old since we (note I said we) have hair growing in weird places. Yack!

Daphine said...

LOL! Too funny!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting! I love meeting new friends! Please feel free to stop by anytime.

Take care!

MamaHen said...

Jill, when we are in the nursing home together we can get Abbie to check us over for stray facial hair when she comes to visit. It will be her penance for breaking my favorite picture frame last night and scratching up my favorite picture.

Jennifer said...

Ha ha ha! SO I had to stop by and read about your hairy mole! Check your neck, there could be some sneaky ones there too. LOL!