Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Jacked up Hair

Ya'll, Jay and I are watching are recorded "Judge Judy's" and no lie, there was a girl suing another girl for a "damaged hairdo". Can you believe that?? I mean, I've got some jacked up color but I would never dream of suing someone for it. Seriously, I have 4-toned hair right now. It's a mixture of dark brown, gray, copper penny red and blonde.

Anyway, I really don't have much to say. I met Mama at Cafe on Main for lunch and I had a terrific vegetable plate of turnip greens, cabbage and black-eyed peas. After we ate, we went next door to The Dollar General and got some good bargains on some Christmas clearance. Obviously, I'm just saying a bunch of blah, blah, blah. Love ya'll.

1 comment:

MamaHen said...

I want to meet you and Mama and have turnip greens.

Jill, remember the time I turned my hair copper penny red? That was some serious hairdo damage, just think, we could all be rich right now.