Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Meatloaf and the Yankees

OK, the meatloaf is in the oven. (Due to some craziness at work, I wasn't able to make it Monday night as planned.) I'm a little nervous for several reasons:

1. I used Extra Lean Ground Turkey instead of ground beef.
2. I refused to touch it with my hands and did all my mixing with a spoon.
3. I didn't have a shallow or loaf baking pan and am cooking it in a pyrex dish.

I'll let you know how it turns out.

In other news, the Yankees are on ESPN tonight (rock on) and they are in first place in the American League East right now. Woo hoo! FYI, Derek Jeter just hit a triple!

I wish I had something fun and witty to post about but I'm comin' up with nuthin. Catch ya later!

2 comments:

JILLSHUBBY said...

i must say...it was some good meatloaf. well worth the wait from a few nights ago.

mamahensmama said...

Meatloaf Yum, Yum. Your Daddy loves it with mashed potatoes and english peas.