Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A New Look


It's Clinique bonus time!! I don't know why I love it so much other than SAMPLES! I cannot lie, I LOVE samples. If I didn't have Jay, I would probably just marry them. It's not like am crazy over makeup, it's just the SAMPLES! My Mama is the same way so I get it honestly. And, I just love how they name stuff. The eyeshadow is called "Come Heather" and the lipgloss is called "Glamourfull". So clever. You know, it's the little things - obviously.

Soo.... what do you think about the new background?? I think it's a little sassy! I got a wild hair and thought I would change it up a little bit.

7 comments:

Rachel said...

I love samples too - which is why I have FULL makeup drawers!

Oh - and DON'T EVER LOOK AT HOW CHEAP MAKEUP IS ON E-BAY - or you will have much, much more to clog up your makeup drawers. I went through a "phase" a few years back, and my makeup drawers still haven't recovered.

And - I LOVE the new background!! Super cute!

Lianne said...

I will go buy something I don't EVEN need just to get the free samples. Throw in a big tote bag? I'll spend even more.

I love the new background. Very chic!

MamaHen said...

I like your new background. Very sophisicated. You and mama are too funny with your samples. That is a cute bag though.

mamahensmama- said...

I love the background.

Lois Christensen said...

I love samples as well. I use Mary Kay and always get excited when my rep puts some samples in with my order. When I was younger, my mother use to always get samples of perfume and send them to me while I was at college. I wonder if they still do samples of perfume? Cute post!

Peeperspage said...

Love the new background. You crack me up with your samples. Have a good weekend

Token Fat Friend said...

Love the background! And I wish I had seen it was bonus time sooner! I've been needing some stuff and holding out.

Oh well... I'll keep up with you better since you're a wealth of knowledge!