Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Prayer

Regardless of your party affiliation, I think we can all agree that our country is in turmoil. Whether you immediately think of morals, the economy, healthcare, etc., we have strayed from the original principles that made us a country to begin with.

Will you commit to praying for our country with me? God promises to hear our prayers and heal our land.

2 Chronicles 7:14 "If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land."

2 comments:

Mrs. Jennifer said...

I'm so glad it's spreading! I personally neglected prayer for my country and leaders far too long. It's way past time for every Christian to pray like mad!

MamaHen said...

I will.