Sunday, August 30, 2009

Weekend Recap

I'm borrowing from Tracy and listing a few random things about my weekend.

1. I cleaned out the closet in the back bedroom and reorganized everything in it. (I like to organize.)

2. I did not not clean out and organize the front closet in our bedroom because it just seemed like too big of a project. I know my weekend limits.

3. I went to Target Saturday morning for a few groceries and was there for an hour and a half. I got sidetracked looking at all the girl's clearance stuff for my niece, Abbie. And then I strolled through the bedding section and before I knew it, it was time to get home for...

4. I watched the Yankees spank the Chicago White Sox 10-0.

5. I cooked hamburgers for supper Saturday night and hung out with Jay-Baby before I retreated to my room while Jay, Mickey and Bryan did the whole UFC thing.

6. I went to Church Sunday morning, heard a terrific sermon, and kept 3 precious babies in the nursery.

7. I took 2 naps.

8. I washed clothes.

9. I painted my finger and toe nails.

10. I was thankful for all God's blessings.

7 comments:

Peeperspage said...

did you enjoy the rain too? Sounds like you had a good weekend. :)

MamaHen said...

Woo-Hoo, Target Clearance! I got to take a nap Sunday afternoon while it was raining! The best ever.

Rose said...

Great weekend! I need to get back to painting my toes! Forget about my fingernails~they are too short right now. I am a Yankee fan too! God bless, Rose

courtne450 said...

I went to Target Saturday too and got distracted as well... I always do that there and always come out with way more items than I originally intended to buy (and spending way more money than I thought I would!) Gotta just love Target!!!

Rachel said...

Sounds like an ideal weekend!! I love Target Clearance myself. In fact, a piece of it will be featured in my post tomorrow.

mamahensmama said...

I'm glad you had a good week-end. I have "the sinus" and am miserable. I will be working Wednesday, so maybe we can have lunch together.

Sportskids Team said...

Help your big league dreams come true with these beautiful and comfortable sports bedding and kids bedding MLB Logo comforters and sheet sets with discount price at mlb-comforter.com

mlb comforter