I'm borrowing from Tracy and listing a few random things about my weekend.
1. I cleaned out the closet in the back bedroom and reorganized everything in it. (I like to organize.)
2. I did not not clean out and organize the front closet in our bedroom because it just seemed like too big of a project. I know my weekend limits.
3. I went to Target Saturday morning for a few groceries and was there for an hour and a half. I got sidetracked looking at all the girl's clearance stuff for my niece, Abbie. And then I strolled through the bedding section and before I knew it, it was time to get home for...
4. I watched the Yankees spank the Chicago White Sox 10-0.
5. I cooked hamburgers for supper Saturday night and hung out with Jay-Baby before I retreated to my room while Jay, Mickey and Bryan did the whole UFC thing.
6. I went to Church Sunday morning, heard a terrific sermon, and kept 3 precious babies in the nursery.
7. I took 2 naps.
8. I washed clothes.
9. I painted my finger and toe nails.
10. I was thankful for all God's blessings.