I want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my GREAT friend Kerrie. We have been best buds since 7th grade. I have a million and one stories about her so I thought I'd make a list of some of my favorite memories.
- The perfect white handprint on your oh so red chest after we went to the pool and you didn't rub your sunscreen in.
- Our trip to Atlanta to see New Kids on the Block. Remember how we wore their favorite colors?
- The endless nights we stayed up talking about how we couldn't wait till the day we got kissed.
- When you got sent to the principal's office for clicking your 4-color pen. Oh how I wish I could have seen your face!
- The endless nights we stayed up playing "What If?"
- Orientation for college - We actually stayed in our room and played Skip-Bo instead of going to a fraternity party.
- All the fun times we shared in our apartment. I love it that we lived together when you got engaged.
- Delta Dawn
- Gettng to be a part of your precious girl's lives.
- The memories we're still making because we'll be friends forever!
I love you Kerrie! I hope you've had the best birthday ever!