Monday, September 28, 2009

Who's your hero?

I just got my Monday night fix of Heroes and my brain is all whacked out with superpower overload. Everytime I watch this show I can't help but wonder what I would choose if I was offered a superpower. Sometimes I think I would want the ability to be invisible whenever I wanted. And of course, it would rock to be able to fly.

Now, if I could portray any superhero, I would have to choose Wonder Woman. She is the total package possessing super strength and speed. She could fight like nobody's business with those bullet deflecting bracelets and oh and what I wouldn't give for that lasso of truth. And seriously, who wouldn't want to wear that rockin' outfit?

I'm curious about all of you. If you could be any superhero or have any superpower, what would it be? And... what would you do with it?


post signature

4 comments:

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

And do you happen to remember her gorgeous legs? They were rockin too.

JILLSHUBBY said...

was the six million dollar man a super hero? that's who i'd want to be. he was the best and i loved that show! i'd also like to have the super power of invisibility...the invisible six million dollar man!

Rachel said...

Is there a superhero who can get everything done everyday that they even think about that needs to get done?

Retaining Wall Contractor Beaverton said...

Great post thhanks