I'm supposed to pass this on to 7 beautiful bloggers, and list 7 random things about me.
- I am completely and totally fascinated with people's lives. If I meet you, I'll probably ask you a million questions. The crazy thing is - the people don't even have to be real. I can read a book or watch a movie and I find myself wondering about the characters way past the point of normalcy.
- I'm pretty much an open book. What you see is what you get. I have very few secrets - mainly because it's hard for me to keep one.
- I opened every single Christmas present under the tree for years when I was growing up. I perfected the art of unwrapping and rewrapping without leaving a trace. Don't worry, I confessed this to my Mama years ago.
- I have very long, skinny fingers and toes (too bad the rest of my body isn't). My brother says I have chimpanzee hands and feet.
- If I could only have one dessert for the rest of my life, it would be blackberry cobbler with vanilla bean ice cream.
- I am the middle child of the two best parents in the world.
- I'm the happiest I've ever been in my entire life. God is SO GOOD!