Saturday, November 22, 2008

A whole different world from where I come from

Hubby and I are over at Jill Squared and M's house right now. The kids are hyped up on sugar and WILD! J-Squared is trying to bribe them with a movie to get them calmed down for bed. Little G just asked for another piece of cake for about the 10th time. Of course she said no (all the while M is in the other room giving a piece to Little H.) Oh, good times.

I had a training day at work which went well and then went to lunch with two friends from work. Just so you know, I had the chicken and rice at Cracker Barrel and it was to die for. Not really, I wouldn't really die for it. Maybe a butterfinger Blizzard but definately not chicken and rice.

Speaking of food (which I do often), Gym Trainer says you should have a cheat day each week and eat WHATEVER you want and as MUCH as you want. I think that's my favorite thing he's said so far. It does help to be good about what I eat all week knowing that on Saturday I'm going to blow it out of the water!

Hubby has asked me twice if I'm finished so I'll check out for now. Keep it real ya'll.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I go home with you? Pretty please!!!!

MamaHen said...

Can I just go to your trainer one day a week? The day I get to cheat. Do you have to excercise on the day you get to cheat? I just want to cheat and not excercise. Ask him next day how much he charges for a cheat day.

Anonymous said...

I like the sound of a cheat day! Except everyday would be a cheat day for me! :-)