Tuesday, November 25, 2008

YIPPEEE

OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! I just got an email from Big Mama !!! She is my blog hero and SHE EMAILED ME!!!! I can't believe it. Can you tell I'm excited??? I'm pasting it below because it's so special (and so you'll believe me.)


From:
"Big Mama"
To:
"sharpej@ny-yankees.net"
Subject:
Re: [Big Mama] Comment: "Doodle O'Malley"

Hey Jill- I just wanted to say thanks for the sweet comment and welcome! Love, Melanie

Did you see that? She said "thanks for the sweet comment" and she welcomed me ya'll! And she signed it "Love". See, I knew this day was going to turn out special since the Lord wanted me to get started on it so early!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Jill! That is awesome that BigMama wrote you. She is one of my favorite bloggers too! Which of hers did you comment on?