Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Are You a Top Model?

Have I told you I am somewhat obsessed with America's Top Model? It's amazing how they'll take a little granola looking girl with limp hair and no makeup and turn her into this fashion beauty. I've pretty much watched it every season (except for the one where they had the guy/girl on there. I thought that was just taking it a little bit too far).

I've been working on my runway walk and Jay says it's pretty good (even if he's a little partial). Don't tell, but sometimes I catch myself doing poses in the mirror... Oh, if I was only about 15 years younger, 40 pounds lighter, and about 4 inches taller, I would so tryout for that show.

I have deemed myself Top Model of the Sharpe House. I dusted the competition - the cat's didn't stand a chance.

It totally worked out though that I'm not a real top model. I'm very blessed to have the best hubby in the world, a wonderful family, the best friends a girl could ever hope for and a great job. I wouldn't change a thing!

4 comments:

Daphine said...

Nope, I don't watch it, but Morgan, my oldest, LOVES this show. She tells me all the time that she will be on there someday! Hey, it could happen... is what I tell her.

MamaHen said...

Jill, you crack me up with your shows. And you the Top Model!

Mollie said...

I actually don't have TV. I own one, but it's not hooked up to anything. Don't be frightened.
We're awaiting pics of your poses.

Anonymous said...

Jill, I wondered what that little walk you were doing at the mall was. Now I know. You are The Top Model