I'm sorry ya'll but I can't get over this whole lady stuck on the toilet deal. I just had to research it some more. This is what I found out:
- This woman had open sores that caused her skin to adhere to the toilet. She would have had to be sitting on the toilet for at least a month for that to happen.
- He said the reason he finally called the police was because she was acting groggy, as if she didn't know what was going on around her. (How about the biggest clue that she didn't know what was going on around her was that she had been in the bathroom for 2 years!)
- The sheriff said that there was a horrible odor in the house that came from the bathroom. (No words.)
- The guy was charged with a misdeanor of mistreatment of a dependent adult. The judge sentenced him to 6 months in jail but he ended up getting probation after toilet woman asked the judge for leniency. Apparently, she was heard to say that she didn't think it was his fault. (What?!)
- Toilet woman has an aunt that called the hospital everyday to check on her. (I think she might be a little too late. She might should have started that 2 years ago.)
- It was also reported on 10/07/08 that this guy has won $20,000 in the lottery. (I guess he'll be able to buy a new toilet.)
Here's a little video I found. The boyfriend actually let himself be seen on TV.
I'm just gonna go out on a limb and say that it may not be a good idea for 2 crazy people to hook up.