Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Big bunch of nuthin'

Another good day. I actually managed to get my rear up and out of the bed on time and make it to the gym this morning. You know, all those magazines and books really didn't lie - it does make you feel better.

Side Note!!! Jay just went through the channels and the Yankees are playing the Red Sox on the MLB channel. I know it's pre-season play but I still LOVE it! And please know, once the regular season starts, I will be giving you DAILY updates. This day just keeps getting better and better.

I don't have a whole lot to tell you other than God is so good. I see Him everywhere I look these days.

2 comments:

JILLSHUBBY said...

i had a pretty doggone good day to love...and the best was i got home early to see you.

Daphine said...

I'm glad you had another good day! And YES, God is SO good!

Have a great night!