Sunday, March 1, 2009

Let it snow, let it snow....

Oh my word - it's snowing! Yes, right here in the deep South. And I'm not talking just a little dusting, we're talking "inches". (Please note that our last real snow storm was in 1993 when I was still in college.) This is what I woke up to.

Front Door View:


Back Door View:


Sissy on the back porch:



Callie looking out our bedroom window:
So how bout that? And my Mama is gonna beat me because I DID NOT go to the store yesterday so I have no milk and bread. I know, I know. I promise I was raised right here in the South but oh how I hate to go to the grocery store. And how sad is it that Jay-Baby had to go to work....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not only do we have milk and bread,but Daddy and I went to church this morning and was part of the 14 that showed up for early service. No Sunday School so we went by Publix and got something for lunch. This was my perfect snow. It snowed, it was beautiful, and it is 2:05 and it is almost gone.

Peeperspage said...

Jill, did you throw snowballs at your cats? Just kidding.

Mollie said...

What IS it about Southerners and hitting the grocer before a "snowstorm"? You'd think people had nothing at all to eat in the house, and would absolutely starve to death in the 45 minutes it takes for the snow to completely melt.
Interesting phenomenon.

MamaHen said...

Next post please....

And are you making fun of my gardening skills?!!!!!

MamaHen said...

Tyler says he needs a new post.