Sunday, June 14, 2009

Weekend Wrap-Up

I would like to say that I was major productive this weekend but that would be a big ole lie. I pretty much procrastinated on just about everything I needed to get done and was the biggest bunch of lazy you've ever seen. I'm trying to justify it due to the fact that it pretty much stormed all weekend.

In the Jill Dictionary, storm has several definitions:
1. opportunity to sleep
2. opportunity to read
3. opportunity to watch TV

I like to think that the stronger the storm, the more I should do all 3 of the above and believe me, the storms were STRONG this weekend!

P.S. The Yankees beat the Mets today 15-0!

3 comments:

MamaHen said...

There were some crazy storms. I did get to start reading a new book, but on Saturday it was all-day laundry. Today I'm paying the bills, but after that - reading time!

mamahensmama said...

I am so glad you had a big ole storm to get you through the weekend. Weren't they great? I can't wait for this next weekend, so we can all be together at Granddaddy's.

JILLSHUBBY said...

since i was there and witnessed it i can confirm jill did some serious sleeping this day. she actually slept from about the 2nd inning until well after the game was over!