Sunday, February 22, 2009

Just the Facts

It's been a great weekend. Friday night I went with my sister-in-law to see "Confessions of a Shopaholic". We were in a theater with about 100 little girls all under the age of 13. It really was cute. It was one of those movies that takes absolutely no brain power and you can just laugh and enjoy it.

Saturday I got in a good workout at the gym, worked a little, took a nap and went shopping with Jill2. Today I went to Church and got to hold some of the cutest babies in the whole world. LOVE working in the nursery! This afternoon I've been washing clothes and getting things ready for this week. I made chicken salad and a big pot of Taco Soup. I KNOW!!! I'm being so proactive. I even put them in 1 cup containers so I will have grab-and-go lunches. I'm about to pick out 5 outfits for next week and get them all ironed up.

Hubby is off riding his motorcycle with some friends but he'll be home in plenty of time to watch The Amazing Race. We have been watching that show for years and LOVE it. I always envision myself doing the challenges and frankly, it ain't pretty. I don't think I would be a good team member because one person in the car has to drive - sometimes it's a stick and I can't drive a stick. The other has to read the map and give directions and I can't read a map. I used to be a MapQuest kind of girl but now that Jay got me a GPS, I'm a Garmin girl.

Well, I better get back to business. Talk to ya next time!

2 comments:

Peeperspage said...

Jill, you crack me up. LOVE me some taco soup. Glad you had a good weekend.

Anonymous said...

Hey precious, you have a busy weekend. Brother Bill's sermon was great. Love you