Monday, February 2, 2009

Lovin' Life

My weekend was really good. I worked out, ran errands, Hubby and I got to hang out with some friends Saturday night. The sermon at Church Sunday morning was awesome. Way to go Bro. Bill (you know, because I'm sure he reads my blog and all.)

I feel like I got a better perspective on some things this weekend. God is definately working in me. My priorities have been whacked-OUT. I'm learning to be thankful - always - because I have SO MUCH to be thankful for! I want to be thankful all the time, for big things, little things, silly things...

For instance, at this moment, I'm thankful for my gapped-up bangs that hide the monster zit almost dead-center on my forehead. It hurts when I touch it. I can hear you right now saying, "Well, quit touching it." Ya'll! It's so hard not to! It's like a magnet to my hand. I just have to know the status - whether it's bigger or smaller or GONE! So far, not gone.
And! I just wanted you all to know that we have a new member in the Lord's kingdom. J2's sweet little niece, Brianna, accepted Jesus into her heart Saturday night! So tonight I'm loading some songs onto her new MP3 player so she can listen to "Jesus Music" (her words). If that's not precious, I don't know what is.

And now, I'm going to finish watching The Bachelor, copy some tunes, get my stuff ready for tomorrow and head off to slumber land.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How wonderful for Brianna! God is so GOOD!!

Daphine said...

You and your zit had me rolling off my couch here tonight with laughter. Thanks! I sure needed the laughter tonight!

MamaHen said...

Jill, I've been waiting for a new post! Something witty and fun and possibly about how wonderful your big sister is.