Sunday, February 15, 2009

Someone in Alabama Loves Me

Happy day after Valentine's! I hope you all had a great time yesterday. I must say, I had one of the best V-Day's ever. Here's a few pics from my "banquet".

Mama & Daddy - we determined this was there 39th V-Day together!


Wendy (Sister) & Mark



Mickey & Jill



Everybody - check out my decoration in the top left-hand corner.






Jay-Baby & Me


And... this is my gift from Jay.

It says, "Somebody in Alabama Loves Me". Thoughtful and romantic, huh? It's leaps and bounds better than the the book Jay gave me one year on how to be nicer to him. That was a real bad day.

What did ya'll get????

3 comments:

MamaHen said...

Love the shirt and loved the party!

Anonymous said...

Jill, Daddy and I had such a good time. Thanks for the movie tickets. You did a great job and are a terrific hostess.

Mrs. Jennifer said...

Abbie's Aunt Jill - I just love you guys! I think my gift has the same special meaning as yours!
I just wrote you a paragraph about it, but opted to delete and write it on my own blog...