Monday, February 16, 2009

Magic Monday

Just another magic Monday...... OK, there really wasn't anything magical about today - that just popped in my head. Work was good, no catastrophes. I had Bunko tonight, which is always fun AND I won the last Bunko prize. Woo hoo - $5.00 gift card to Chick-Fil-A, baby!.

Now I'm home watching The Bachelor. Tonight is the episode where they have "fantasy dates". He has whisked 3 girls off to New Zealand where he'll spend a whole day (and night) with each girl. These dates are incredible. It so reminds me of my dating days with Jay. OK, not really, but I wouldn't trade one of my dates with Jay for a 100 with someone else.

Speaking of The Bachelor, I have got to get on the ball and get Gym Trainer nominated. Did I tell you that I get $5000 if they pick him??? Oooh, and what if I got to fly in and meet all the girls and give him advice?? Oh my word, that's too exciting to even think about.

I need to give a shout-out to Jill2. She ran the half-marathon yesterday and totally rocked it. She ran it in 2 hours and 17 minutes. She is a MACHINE!

Oh, and Heath.... did you really not get her a present????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't think of anything as romantic as a t-shirt!