Wednesday, December 17, 2008

It's Getting Hot in Here

How can it possibly be this HOT 8 days away from Christmas??? I mean, I don't want it to be super cold or anything, but a nice brisk breeze would be a little nice. Seriously, I have the back door open right now - in December - 8 days away from Christmas!

Gym Trainer gave me the HARDEST workout EVER tonight. I may never walk again. It was about one hour of pure torture where I went from thoughts of passing out, throwing up, hurting Gym Trainer... anything to make it stop. BUT, I survived it and you know they say that anything that doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger!

By the way, I Googled the whole toe cramp thing and basically, I need to drink more water. I drank more today and guess what?? NO TOE CRAMPS! So there...

I best git (that's Southern for I need to go now) and get some presents wrapped and the rest of Christmas cards done. Toodles.

3 comments:

MamaHen said...

Are you wrapping my present? Did you draw my name? HUH, HUH?

I will echo the hot sentiment. Now, I don't want freezing cold, just a little cooler please. We went to the nursing home yesterday and it was so hot in there you could hardly breathe. It reminded me of granny's house at Christmas.

Anonymous said...

I can only think of Jay when I read your title "It's getting hot in here".... Ha ha ha

Anonymous said...

Kerrie, I know!!! I thought I was so clever when I did that!