Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Confession Tuesday - Part 2

I have a guilty pleasure confession - I love Judge Judy. I know! I used to make fun of Hubby for watching it and now I'm hooked. Ya'll! I just can't believe that there are that many people who would actually go on TV and air their grievances. Pretty much every case is the same. It's usually a girl suing a guy (or vice versa) for a loan they made that never got paid back. The defendent 100% of the time says, "It was not a loan. It was a gift." And the people are so stupid! I know that's ugly, but wouldn't you watch some episodes before going on the show and learn what works and what doesn't? So there you go - I highly recommend it for some laughs.

On another note, I can't believe that 2008 is almost over. This year just flew by. I plan on taking some time this weekend to do some reflecting. I'm not going to think about things I didn't do. I want to remember all the wonderful things God allowed to happen to me. Don't worry! I'll share some of the highlights!

By the way, Gym Trainer said I rocked it tonight. I promptly asked him if he meant I rocked it like a rock star. I think I lost some cool points.

2 comments:

Peeperspage said...

I love Judge shows too. Judge Judy is so to the point and it makes me laugh. I agree you would think that people would watch the show and she what to say and what not to say. Happy New Year

MamaHen said...

Jill, you always Rock it like a ROCK STAR!