Thursday, December 4, 2008

Rudolph and Witches

Sister's Hubby told me something distressing today. He said they watched Rudolph last night with the kids and then Sister had nightmares AND that this has been going on for years. WHAT??? Sister, is that for real?? I mean, I personally WILL NOT watch The Wizard of Oz but that is totally different. With the witch, those flying things and the awful clicking of the heels... who can take it? Believe you me, if I had kids, they would NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, EVER be allowed to watch that movie. That's all I have to say about that. OK, not all - seriously, Sister, is that for real?

Anyway, since it's Thursday -- that means Hubby comes home tomorrow AND I have my work Christmas party. I love myself a party and I am FIRED UP about playing Dirty Santa. Of course, I'm more excited that the niece and nephews will be there and I'm super excited about hearing them play Christmas carols on the piano. They don't know it yet but I figure they need a last minute practice before their recital Saturday.

J2 came by my work today and brought me my 5K packet for the Jingle Bell run Saturday. I guess I'm ok with the fact that I can't even run 3 miles but I'll do my best and what more can the Arthritis Foundation ask for, right? I just got my MP3 loaded up with some Christian music. I figure that will do me some good since I'm sure I'll be praying for Jesus to "help me" pretty much the entire time.

I doubt there will be a post tomorrow night since I'll be partying hard like a rock star (or maybe just a computer programmer) and then gettin in the bed to rest up before the run. LOVE YA'LL!

No comments: