Tuesday, December 2, 2008

M, This is for you!

M, one of my co-workers, called today to let me know that I didn't post yesterday. Of course I know that I didn't post yesterday, but I had no idea that someone would actually notice! I feel famous! OK, not really but how sweet is that??

Just so you know, M is a terrific co-worker and friend. She is funny and you can always count on her for a good story. Seriously, if they made a movie of her life, it would be #1 at the box office. And that girl can shop the Dollar Tree! She went today on lunch and spent $85!!! I LOVE THE DOLLAR TREE! I so wish I had been with her today.

We had some not so happy news at work today though. K turned in her resignation. K was in my department and now with her gone, I'm the only girl. I think I'm gonna drape my cubie with some pink lest I forget to act all ladylike.

And before I sign off - Hubby is in Atlanta and had to go to the doc this morning. I sure hope he starts feeling better and I HATE that he's not home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting. I do enjoy reading it and look I have learned how to comment lol.

M